Weyergans - Vacumed A.N.S.
Here it is - the innovative pain treatment that millions of patients have been waiting for: IVT. Strong and inexpensive to decongest post-operative or post-traumatic swelling conditions (e.g. lymphedema after breast ablation). Perfect and easy to put on, it accelerates regeneration and rehabilitation (post-operative and post-traumatic). Surprisingly quickly and effective in the treatment of chronic pain such as RSI* or CRPS**.
The principle is like the Vacumed®: Rhythmic vascular and capillary dilatation and compression. This physically increases blood circulation, venous reflux and the removal of lymph and lymphatic loads. Fully automatic. At the same time, the intermittent pressure and vacuum waves cause vascular training, thereby provoking the formation of new collaterals (capillarization).
IndicationsWhere the IVT helps
• RSI syndrome (repetitive strain injury syndrome)
• CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome)
• CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome), stage I + II
• Post-traumatic / post-operative swelling conditions
• Accelerated wound healing
• Edema therapy (e.g. after breast ablation)
You profit!This is where the IVT comes in:
|Physical therapy facilities|
|Vascular medicine / vascular surgery practices|
|Wound care centers|
Request information material now!We are happy to help you
• Indication-specific treatment programs
• Infinitely adjustable in height
• Adjustable angle of inclination of the vacuum tank for optimal ergonomics
• Reduces DRG costs
• Fast payback
• Attractive billing models
• Simple, secure and delegable
• Vacuum range 20 to> 100 mbar (-)
• Interval ranges (pressure and vacuum) each 1 to 20 sec.
• Device weight: 80 kg
• Mains voltage: 230 V / 800 watts